Daily Mail: EXCLUSIVE: FBI lover Lisa Page LIED about her affair with Peter Strzok, new book reveals, which also tells how ‘biased’ Loretta Lynch stopped a special counsel taking over Hillary Clinton email probe
* FBI lawyer Lisa Page lied to Andrew McCabe about her relationship with agent Peter Strzok, new book Deep State: Trump, the FBI, and the Rule of Law claims
* Strzok, who worked on Robert Mueller’s probe, was caught calling Trump an ‘idiot’ and discussing an ‘insurance policy’ if Trump won the 2016 election
* Page was ‘acutely embarrassed, mortified’ that her affair was public but chose to lie rather than tell the truth, writes James B. Stewart in his new book
* Their relationship has become a lightning rod for Trump and his allies, who see it as evidence of bias in the probe into Russian interference in the election
* The book also reveals that former FBI director James Comey had deep concerns about the impartiality of former Attorney General Loretta Lynch
* Another revelation is former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had the support of two cabinet colleagues for invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office
* Stewart claims former Chief of Staff John Kelly and former Attorney General Jeff Sessions said they might back it
The female FBI lawyer who was caught sending anti-Donald Trump texts lied about her relationship with FBI agent Peter Strzok when the director of the bureau confronted her, a new book exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com reveals.
Lisa Page told Andrew McCabe that she and Strzok were not an item and had never been romantically involved.
Page was ‘acutely embarrassed, mortified’ that her affair was public but chose to lie rather than tell the truth, writes James B. Stewart in his new book Deep State: Trump, the FBI, and the Rule of Law, out today.
When their relationship did become public, so did the texts they exchanged mocking Trump and his supporters, with the two becoming a symbol of the so-called Deep State that was out to get the President.
Read more ….
WNU Editor: It is quite revealing that when you look at all of those who wanted President Trump gone, they are now out of government with a few of them facing some serious legal charges.