Daily Mail: Joe Biden APOLOGIZES for telling radio host Charlamagne tha God ‘if you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’ and says ‘I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy’
* Joe Biden told radio host Charlamagne tha God he ‘ain’t black’ if he can’t figure out who to pick between Donald Trump and him
* Biden sat down for a contentious 18-minute interview for Charlamagne tha God’s popular ‘Breakfast Club’ program
* Charlamagne tha God asked tough questions including whether Biden was suffering from mental decline
* Biden defended his Congressional record on crime and his decision not to be fully for legalizing marijuana
* An aide tried to cut the interview short several times, to which Charlamagne tha God complained, ‘You can’t do that to black media’
* Charlamagne tha God told Biden he needed to come back and do the show in New York, where it’s headquartered
* The radio host told Biden that, ‘It’s a long way until November, we’ve got more questions’
* That comment inspired Biden to say, ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’
Joe Biden apologized to black business leaders for telling popular radio show host Charlamagne tha God that he ‘ain’t black’ if he can’t discern the better presidential candidate between Biden and President Trump.
‘I should not have been so cavalier. I’ve never, never, ever taken the African-American community for granted,’ Biden said, according to the Associated Press. ‘I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy.’
Biden added that, ‘No one should have to vote for any party based on their race, their religion, their background,’ on a conference call with the U.S. Black Chamber of Commerce Friday afternoon.
Read more ….
WNU Editor: And they accuse President Trump being a racist?!?!?!?