* Democratic nominee Joe Biden called his campaign ‘Harris-Biden’ during remarks in Tampa, Florida
* Biden echoed a similar gaffe made by his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, on Saturday, who called the ticket ‘a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden’
* The slip-of-tongue had Republican operatives licking their lips as President Donald Trump has called Biden a ‘Trojan Horse for socialism’
* Biden’s trip to Florida was aimed at improving his standing among Latino voters and to attract servicemembers disillusioned with President Donald Trump
* It came as the Monmouth poll put Biden 5 points ahead of Trump in the Sunshine State and showed Trump had ‘weak’ support among military members Democratic nominee
Joe Biden called his campaign ‘Harris-Biden’ while in Florida Tuesday after his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, made the same slip. ‘The Harris-Biden administration is going to relaunch that effort and keep pushing further to make it easier for military spouses and veterans to find meaningful careers,’ the former vice president said at a campaign stop in Tampa.
On Saturday, Harris made the same mistake, referring to the Democratic ticket as the ‘Harris administration, together with Joe Biden.’
The slip-of-tongue had Republican operatives licking their lips as President Donald Trump has called Biden a ‘Trojan Horse for socialism.’ Biden’s trip to Florida came as a new poll showed him 5 points ahead of Trump in the Sunshine State.
Read more ….
WNU Editor: To me this is not a big deal. I have heard more than once President Trump calling his administration the Trump-Pence administration. And as for Kamala Harris saying the ‘Harris administration” …. that was read from a teleprompter and it was probably said deliberately. She needs to reassure supporters that she will be playing a critical role beside Joe Biden should he win the election. What is important to me is Democrat candidate Joe Biden flying to Florida. Arriving very late and giving a short speech to a handful of people who remain silent throughout. He takes no questions from reporters (again). And then leaves the room. That tells me more on what is happening in his campaign rather that a few remarks touting the Biden-Harris or Harris administration.
Today marks the official start of Hispanic Heritage Month. Tune in as we kick off our celebration from Florida: https://t.co/GMSo25KzM6
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) September 15, 2020