Daily Mail: ‘Why are you the only guy who shouts questions?’ Biden loses it at CBS correspondent who asked if he’ll help get more kids back to school after his COVID task force said classrooms are safe – then tells the press to leave
* President-elect Joe Biden lost his cool at a CBS News reporter on Friday
* Biden was wrapping up meeting with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer
* Meeting took place in president-elect’s office in Wilmington, Delaware * As press corps was asked to leave, Bo Erickson asked Biden a question
* Erickson asked if Biden would urge teachers to allow kids to return to class
* ‘Why are you the only guy who shouts questions?’ Biden said in response
* Last month, Biden snapped at Erickson for asking a question about Hunter Biden
* New York Post obtained emails about Hunter’s foreign business dealings
* The exchange came as Biden celebrated his 78th birthday, meaning he will be sworn in as the oldest president in the nation’s history
President-elect Joe Biden got testy with a CBS News reporter who asked him a question on Friday about his plan to get children back into classrooms during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The tense exchange took place just as Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris were wrapping up a meeting with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer in Wilmington, Delaware.
‘In my Oval Office, mi casa, you casa,’ Biden, who turned 78 years old on Friday, is heard telling the senior Democratic Party leaders.
At that point, a Biden aide asked the assembled gaggle of reporters to leave as the photo op concluded.
Read more ….
WNU Editor: The question was a good one and it was asked calmly and respectfully. Joe Biden’s response was the opposite. Joe Biden obviously does not like to be questioned by reporters in a setting that is not controlled. Rumors that Joe Biden is a “nasty person” have been circulating for years. We saw a small glimpse of that character yesterday.