He ate it pic.twitter.com/tbAF0koOON
— Mongodog (@Mongodogtx) July 30, 2021
* Biden was handed a note during a Zoom meeting with western governors Friday
* An aide passed him a card saying: ‘Sir, there is something on your chin’
* The president inadvertently held up the note to the camera
* Biden then subtly wiped his face and continued looking through his cards
* He told the governors: ‘The threat of western wildfires this year is as severe as it’s ever been’
President Biden was prompted to wipe a yellow mark from his face during a Zoom meeting with western governors on Friday after a staffer handed him a note saying: ‘Sir, there is something on your chin’.
Biden was speaking about the responses to raging wildfires throughout the country when an aide passed him a card. It alerted the president there had been something on his face for roughly the first 10 minutes of his virtual meeting.
Read more ….
Update #1: ‘Sir, there is something on your chin’: Biden bailed out by staffer for apparent crumb on face (Washington Examiner)
Update #2: Aide hands Biden note during governors meeting: ‘Something on your chin’ (FOX News)
WNU Editor: What’s freaky/gross is that he eats what was on his chin.