Source: Townhall Media/Julio Rosas
* The leaked Border Patrol figures include data from March and August until now
* Parole gives migrants temporary protected status and work permissions
* Since August 6 the government released more than 70,000 migrants into the US
* From March roughly 95,000 people were let into the US with notices to appear
* It means they don’t have to check in with ICE until they arrive at their destination
* The memo leak comes against the backdrop of a record-setting border crisis
* More than 1.7M people were encountered at the southwest border in FY2021
More than 160,000 migrants have been released into the United States by the Biden administration since March, a leaked document revealed on Wednesday, even as the White House is fighting to keep a Trump-era asylum-seeker expulsion policy in place in the name of COVID safety.
Roughly 32,000 of those migrants were released into the interior on parole, which would allow them to legally apply for work permits, according to data obtained by Fox.
Read more ….
WNU Editor: These numbers are staggering. And you just know that this is the tip of the iceberg.
More News On Leaked US Border Patrol Documents Showing A Mass Release Of Illegal Immigrants By The Biden Administration