© Mikhail Metzel/TASS
* Putin spoke at an energy conference in Moscow
* He held summit talks with Biden in Geneva over the summer
* Said he has developed ‘working, stable relations’ with Biden
* Comes after State official Victoria Nuland met with Russian counterpart
* The Kremlin hasn’t yet said whether Putin will travel to Rome for G20 summit
Russian President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday that the Kremlin has ‘constructive’ relations with Washington and voiced hope that mutual interests would eventually help normalize U.S.-Russia ties.
Putin, speaking during a panel discussion at an international energy conference in Moscow, also said that Russia stands ready to boost natural gas supplies to help assuage nervous energy markets in Europe, insisting that his country wants prices to remain stable.
Read more ….
WNU Editor: Russian President Putin may say he has a stable relationship working with President Biden, but he also admits that an arms race is now underway …. Arms race underway after US withdrawal from Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, says Putin (TASS).
More News On Russian President Putin Saying He Has A Stable Working Relationship With President Biden