The Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov (pictured today) warned the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe that ‘the nightmare scenario’ of military conflicts in Europe is returning as tensions continue to escalate over the situation in Ukraine
* Sergei Lavrov said ‘nightmare scenario of military confrontation is returning’
* Russian Foreign Minister made remark as tensions escalate over Ukraine
* Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov warned of a potential military move by Kiev
* But Russia is thought to have deployed legions of troops to the border already
* Russian forces were instructed to be ‘combat ready’ by Army General Shoigu
* It comes as top US and Russian diplomats meet today to discuss rising tensions
* The US said a Russian invasion of Ukraine will incur an international response
The Russian Foreign Minister has warned that ‘the nightmare scenario’ of military conflicts in Europe is returning as tensions continue to escalate over the situation in Ukraine.
Addressing the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) today, Sergei Lavrov said that tensions are continuing to rise on the continent – which could result in war.
In his speech Lavrov also said he hoped that Russia’s proposals on a new European security pact would be carefully considered.
Read more ….
Russian Foreign Minister Warns ‘The Nightmare Scenario Of Military Confrontation Is Returning’