Symptoms of Havana Syndrome include loud noise, ear pain, intense head pressure or vibration, dizziness, visual problems, and cognitive difficulties
* In Summer 2021 four officials serving at U.S. diplomatic missions in Geneva and Paris, are suspected to have been afflicted with ‘Havana Syndrome’
* At least one of the three American serving at the consulate in Geneva believed to be inflicted had to be medevacked from Switzerland to the U.S. for treatment
* A similar incident occurred in Paris, where senior embassy officials informed diplomats and encouraged others to report any unusual symptoms
* In response to the new reported incidents U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the entire federal government is working to get to the bottom of the illness
* There have been 200 reported cases of the yet unexplained illness, colloquially named for its first reported case in 2016 at the US Embassy in Havana, Cuba
* It has since afflicted more than 200 Americans around the world, mostly diplomats and spies
Three US diplomats in Geneva and one in Paris were the latest to be afflicted with the suspected ‘Havana Syndrome’ – with one rushed back to America with the mystery illness.
Last summer, the four officials serving at U.S. diplomatic missions in Geneva and Paris came down with ailments linked to ‘Havana Syndrome’ -an unexplained illness that is believed to be caused inadvertently by surveillance equipment or by a mysterious sonic weapon.
Read more ….
Four U.S. Diplomats In Geneva And Paris Struck With Suspected ‘Havana Syndrome’ Last Summer